Yes, I am interested in More Traffic
If you are looking for a SEO Expert to help answer your search engine optimization questions and grow your business, then look no further:
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization is the process by which SEO Expert Internet Marketers improve your website’s performance and content so that Google will rank it on the first page for the particular keyword you are promoting.
Think of your keywords as being bait. And your website visitors are the fish who swim in the great Google ocean searching for your bait via their browser. If your keywords lead to a great page/post title, which leads to compelling content, which leads to your streamlined sales funnel, you are well on your way to making a sale… all that from one tiny keyword.
In order to understand SEO, there are a few things you must bear in mind:
- Each page or post on your website can promote one or two keywords.
- A single keyword can be either one word or many. For example, “internet”, “internet marketing” or “how can you make money with internet marketing?”
- Keywords of one word are known as broad keywords and they are harder to rank for than…
- Keywords with many words are known as long-tailed keywords
- All keywords have different values. In general:
- Broad keywords will have high traffic, but low sales value. Broad keywords may take up to 6 months to rank because of the high competition associated with them.
- Long-tailed keywords will have medium traffic, but more sales value. Long-tailed keywords may take 2 – 4 months to rank as they may have less competition.
- Buying intent keywords that begin with words such as “top”, “best” and “purchase” have low traffic, but the highest sales value.
- Then there are keywords which really don’t have much value at all…
- It is best to use a variety of broad, long-tailed and buying-intent keywords in your marketing efforts. You should insert each keyword into an intriguing title as one of the best SEO practices is that your keyword should appear in the title of your post or page.
- 90% of people browsing online never search beyond page one of the search engine results page for the particular keyword they typed in. Which means… you have to get to page one to get organic traffic and hook your visitors into your sales funnel!
- Best practice SEO is essential to get to page one!
Best Practice SEO = Quality Traffic = Sales = Business Growth!
Search Engine Marketing
While there are two types of Search Engine Marketing: Paid ads that sit at the top of the page and 10 organic result positions on each of Google’s pages, in this article, we will only be focusing on getting organic results and ranking in one of those 10 positions, hopefully, on that first page of Google.
We have already stated that keywords have different values. Before making your final selection of keywords for your website pages and posts you should check out your competitor’s websites to make sure that you can rank better than them, and also check that you are not competing against Google.
Recently, Google has been rolling out more and more enhancements to pages, such as carousels, definitions and lists, which means that you are now competing against not only your peers, but a huge corporation if you happen to choose the same keyword.
Who is Your Competition?
Please fill out the form below…
Get Your Competition Analysis Here
A bird’s eye view of your competition will help us plan your marketing strategy and website.
Please fill out the form to receive a FREE Competition Analysis
You will learn:
How much traffic/visitors your website is currently receiving
How much traffic/visitors your competitor’s websites are receiving
The keywords they are using to find success – not all keywords are equal
The marketing techniques they are using to find success!
How your Competition Analysis can be used to grow your business.
Google has well over 200 factors that make a difference to a website’s ranking online. The top factors involve getting quality backlinks, on-page optimization, which includes providing the finest content to your visitors, and visitor dwell time. Google has always stuck to the concept of it’s search engine being a popularity contest. While backlinks can be manufactured, dwell time, or the time that people get stuck to your page because they find the content so fascinating, cannot be manufactured so easily. The longer the dwell time = the more value your website provides.
Everyone wants to rank on page one of the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) for their chosen keywords… for good reason – that is where 90% of traffic lives. If your competitors happen to knock you off your perch so you land on page two, or the algorithms give rise to seismic shifts in the results, you may find that your traffic drops off drastically. That is why you need a SEO Expert to problem-solve and boost you back to page one again. And believe me when I tell you that there is a silent war for the top spots. If you want to sit at the table, you would do well to have some great SEO strategies to win number 1!
Firstly, you will need to find a SEO Expert who is knowledgeable!
…One that can give you proof of first page ranking and great traffic results!
There are many companies out there that will do SEO for you, but if all they are simply doing is boosting your website to page 2, you are wasting your valuable resources with them.
You should also be aware of agencies that make guarantees for the top spots. As Google does not reveal their latest algorithms, which, by the way, changes daily, you are at the mercy of this corporation and therefore nothing is guaranteed!
Above all, stay clear of so-called SEO experts that claim to find a sure-fire way of beating Google. I have heard many a sorry story of people who have been de-ranked overnight due to a penalty, lost their traffic, and had to close shop, simply because they thought they could out-game Google.
Always follow best practice SEO: Natural backlinks born from a great social media campaign and the finest content marketing strategies all bearing the attraction marketing optimization ethos to improve page dwell time and sales conversions wins!
Our No. 1 Solution!
In some instances, we will provide you with a lead generation website already ranking on page 1, while we optimize your site for SEO. That way, you are always investing in first page rankings and traffic!
When we have boosted your website to page 1 for your chosen keywords, you can either continue with two competitive websites on first page, (which is the perfect backup plan for any future Google seismic shifts) or let us help out one of your competitors…
Google Search Engine Ranking
Google owns at least 78% share of the search engine marketing industry in the USA according to 2017 reports by Statista.com. And many other search engines follow their practices. However, there are some differences when it comes to ranking.
Bing Search Engine Ranking
Bing owns about 33% share of the search engine marketing industry in the USA according to 2017 reports by statista.com.
You can rank in Bing purely based on your content marketing strategy, however, in order to rank on Google you have to first deal with a ranking factor called dwell time. Google wants to see how long your visitors are spending on your pages. So, in some cases where competition is high, you have to get traffic to your website first, via social media, advertising, email marketing, etc. Then, Google will boost your website if it sees you have built a ‘sticky’ site.
Google's Market Share 2017
Bing's Market Share 2017
SEO Expert Best Practices
At iAMO Marketing Source, we are a one-stop marketing agency. We employ a wide variety of marketing channels for our own business, and we can use our top tried and tested practices to help your business grow too! Our SEO packages include the following strategies:
- We will thoroughly research your competition and find you the best keywords
- We will optimize your site for your chosen keywords to get you the best results!
- We will add an SSL certificate for security
- We will improve site speed
- We will link all pages together for easy crawl by search engines
- We will ensure that your site is mobile-friendly
Web Page Optimization
- We will use our best strategies for each web page
- We will add the finest content to your site
- We will use the attraction marketing optimization principles to increase dwell time and sales conversions!
- Ongoing backlinking
- Plus, much, much more…
Get a FREE SEO Audit
Identify the on-page changes you need to
make to your website so that it ranks better
Fill out the form below:
Designed to Boost Your Website to Page 1 of the Search Engine Results Pages
A current 83% success rate of ranking your keywords on page 1 or 2.
SEO Web Design Package
All of our attractive websites come with best practice foundational on-page SEO expert search engine optimization included:
- Best practice silo linking for easy search engine crawling and indexing
- Mobile-friendly so you don’t lose out on 50% of your prospects searching from mobile devices
- AMO principles used for improving dwell time and sales conversions
- Keyword optimization
- Content Marketing (optional)
Local Business SEO Package *
Local businesses need a strong local presence. Let us get you better ranking by:
- Improving keyword optimization in general and for your local city or zip codes that you cover
- Improving site optimization
- Improving web page optimization, including content marketing
- Get you listed by review sites
- Get you on Google maps
- Optimize your Google business page
- Ranking 5 Keywords
National SEO *
A Competitive Keyword National SEO Package includes:
- Content Marketing
- Sales content (optional)
- Improving Keyword Optimization
- Improving Site Optimization
- Improving Web Page Optimization
- A strong backlinking campaign
- Ranking 6 keywords
If you are implementing a nationwide marketing campaign, speak to your SEO Expert at (352) 215-7539 and let us show you how we can take your business to the next stage!
The Good, the Bad, and the Downright Ugly of SEO
In SEO terminology, you will often hear the terms white-hat, grey-hat and black-hat SEO. This is a homage to old Western movies where the villain would often be wearing a black hat. Black-hat SEO marketers are quite literally the cowboys of SEO and as such you should steer well clear of them.
White Hat SEO – the Good
- Natural backlinks from well-organized social media and influencer marketing campaigns
- The focus is on providing the best content and the best website design
DIY SEO – the Bad
- Best case scenario: the DIYer is only able to grow a small amount of traffic to his website.
- Worst case scenario: Do-it-yourself SEO often results in Google penalties, because when it comes to SEO, you must know the rules of the game!
Black Hat SEO – the Ugly
- These black hatters may have found that SEO loop hole for now…
- But in the long-term, at some point Google will get wise to their methods and penalize their website!
To speak to your SEO Expert about a Search Engine Marketing Plan that is customized to get you more traffic, more sales, and grow your business, fill in the form below or give us a call at (352) 215-7539!
Yes, I am interested in More Traffic
Learn why we offer the Best Website Design in Florida | Learn about our Attraction Marketing Optimization (AMO) Methodology